You're surrounded by generous people at White Rock Baptist Church.
Giving is an act of worship and blesses the giver more than what is given.
When you give, you help create a church that unchurched people love to attend and lead people into growing relationships with Jesus Christ.
- Cheques, made out to WRBC, or cash can be dropped off at the church during the week (9am-4pm) or Sunday's at the info desk. We have a mailbox outside Entrance #5 (south side of the church) for people to drop donations or other printed material and maintain social distancing.
- Cheques can be mailed to 1657 140 St, Surrey, BC V4A 4H1.
- Debit Cards / Credit Cards can be processed at the church office (9am-4pm) and Sunday's at the info desk.
- Credit Cards can be processed at the church office or by filling in and returning or emailing this form (click here) to the office or through credit cards or Paypal at Canada Helps click here.
- ETransfers - To set up Etransfers with your bank online, click on Interac Transfers and when prompted provide our Name - White Rock Baptist Church - and for the email address use firstname.lastname@example.org adding it to your transfer list. When you make a transfer you will see a confirmation that the email address has been set up by the church to receive your donation.
- Recurring Gifts can be done through filling out this document (click here) and emailing it or returning it to the office.
- Securities and large asset gifts - click here.
Thank you and God bless you for considering giving to the ministries of White Rock Baptist Church. As you give you help us fulfill our purpose of being a loving community of hope in Jesus Christ, worshipping God and growing in faith to impact the world.
You can also give right now by clicking below.
(Please note: the link below goes to Canada Helps, an outside agency who charges WRBC a fee to handle donations. If you donate through Canada Helps, they will issue your tax refund, but they do send us regular reports on your giving.)