Associate Pastor of Worship
In pursuit of its purpose statement to be a loving community of hope in Jesus Christ, worshipping
God and growing in faith to impact the world, White Rock Baptist Church seeks to fill the newly
created role of an Associate Pastor of Worship and Administration. As outlined in this posting, we
envision worship to comprise roughly 70% of the role, with administration taking the remaining 30%.